Overview of Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Guests rated this property 4.6/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Pacific Centre Shopping Mall4 min walk
Vancouver Art Gallery5 min walk
Vancouver Convention Centre10 min walk
Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)24 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Hotwire. Try new dates to check availability.
View in a map
About this area
Located near the beach, Hyatt Regency Vancouver is in Coal Harbour neighborhood and is connected to a shopping center. Pacific Centre Shopping Mall and Granville Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Stanley Park and English Bay Beach. Don't miss out on a visit to Vancouver Aquarium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing. Guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Burrard Station is just steps away and Vancouver City Center Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront - 5 min walk
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 10 min walk
- Burrard Station - 1 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 11 min walk
- Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 24 min drive
- Mosaic Grille – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Wed, Sep 09 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):