Overview of Granville Island Hotel
Guests rated this property 4.7/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Granville Island Public Market6 min walk
Vancouver International Film Centre4 min drive
Vancouver General Hospital8 min drive
Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)17 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Hotwire. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Vancouver's Granville Island neighborhood, Granville Island Hotel is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. Vancouver Waterfront and Port of Vancouver are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Stanley Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Rogers Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Granville Island Public Market - 6 min walk
- Sunset Beach - 15 min walk
- Vancouver International Film Centre - 4 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital - 8 min drive
- St. Paul's Hospital - 10 min drive
- Olympic Village Station - 4 min drive
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 6 min drive
- Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 17 min drive
- Dockside Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Wed, Sep 09 - Thu, Dec 31 (dates are subject to change):
Get the Hotwire app and reinvent the way you book travel
- Last-minute adventures: booking a trip on the fly just got easier
- 24/7 savings: exclusively negotiated Hot Rate Hotels, Cars, and Flights
- On-the-go info: find all your trip details in one place