Photo gallery for Margosa Bay
Overview of Margosa Bay
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Parking included
810/10, 3rd Mile Post, Trincomalee, Trincomalee, 31000
Explore the area
- Trincomalee (TRR-China Bay)14 min drive
- Pigeon Island National Park21 min drive
- Arisimale Beach69 min drive
- Somawathie Chaitiya Sanctuary72 min drive
About this area
Located in Trincomalee, Margosa Bay is on a private beach. Sri Pathrakali Temple and Kandaswamy Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pigeon Island National Park and Uppuveli Beach.
- Uppuveli Beach - 1 min walk
- Trincomalee War Cemetery - 2 min drive
- Pigeon Island National Park - 21 min drive
- Arisimale Beach - 69 min drive
- Somawathie Chaitiya Sanctuary - 72 min drive
- Blue Whale Fine Dinning – Open daily.
- Osternburg – Open daily, happy hour available.
- Pool Bar – Poolside cocktail bar. Serves brunch, lunch, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
3 restaurants, a private beach, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free valet parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, 3 bars/lounges, a 24-hour business center, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. All 23 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include sitting areas, first-run movies, and LED TVs.
Tell us how we can improve our siteShare feedback