Photo gallery for Dyke rest
Overview of Dyke rest
Guests rated this property 3.5/5 for cleanliness.
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Pet friendly
- Parking included
228 Dyke Street, Trincomalee, 31000
Explore the area
- St Mary’s Cathedral4 min walk
- Sri Pathrakali Temple14 min walk
- Trincomalee (TRR-China Bay)16 min drive
- Nilaveli Beach22 min drive
About this area
Located in Trincomalee, Dyke rest is in the business district and on the beach. Kandaswamy Temple and Sri Pathrakali Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pigeon Island National Park and Trincomalee Beach. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale-watching.
- St Mary’s Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Kandaswamy Temple - 9 min walk
- Trincomalee Harbour - 13 min walk
- Sri Pathrakali Temple - 14 min walk
- Nilaveli Beach - 22 min drive
About this property
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Dyke rest's 10 restaurants. All 8 rooms have 8 bedrooms and feature free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include free wired Internet, 24-hour room service, and refrigerators.