Photo gallery for Abbey's Cottage
Overview of Abbey's Cottage
- Parking available
19-21 Church Street, Stanley, TAS
Explore the area
- The Nut State Reserve5 min walk
- Stanley Golf Club12 min walk
- Fisherman's Wharf Lookout2 min drive
- Burnie, TAS (BWT)53 min drive
About this area
Abbey's Cottage is located in Stanley. Highfield Histroric Site and Highfield House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Stanley Golf Club and Smithton Country Club. The Nut Chairlift Stanley and Stanley Seaquarium are also worth visiting.
- Stanley Discovery Museum and Genealogy Centre - 1 min walk
- The Nut State Reserve - 5 min walk
- The Nut Chairlift Stanley - 6 min walk
- Stanley Golf Club - 12 min walk
- Fisherman's Wharf Lookout - 2 min drive
- Burnie, TAS (BWT) - 53 min drive
About this property
You'll have the entire home to yourself and will only share it with other guests in your party.
This cottage features a restaurant, WiFi in public areas, and self parking. Other amenities include dry cleaning.