Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Redwood City hotel in Redwood Shores
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Book a room at Pullman San Francisco Bay and you'll be right in Redwood Shores within a mile of Marlin Park and Hiller Aviation Museum. Port Royal Park and Museum of San Carlos History are also close to this business-friendly hotel.
Unwind in one of the 421 lovely rooms, where you can take advantage of room service, wired Internet and Egyptian cotton sheets. Don't miss the rainfall shower, down comforter and free bottled water.
Offering an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center and a gift shop/newsstand, this hotel is a perfect base for exploring Redwood City. Take it easy with a drink at the bar or grab a bite at Bay 223, which serves French cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll also have access to a 24-hour business center, concierge services and multilingual assistance.
Stretch your travel dollars with free WiFi in rooms and public areas, along with a roundtrip airport shuttle.
Pullman San Francisco Bay
The lobby of Pullman San Francisco Bay features white-marble registration and concierge desks; cascading, sheer window treatments; and a contemporary crystal chandelier. The lobby houses a café, bar, and restaurant. The hotel also offers a outdoor pool with a patio and an adjacent fitness center, both with views of the lagoon. The on-site gift shop offers French-themed books, food items, and sundries. Free WiFi is available. L'Occitane toiletries, the same brand found in the guestrooms, are also available.
A complimentary pickup/drop off service is available on first come first serve basis from 6 AM to 11 PM from and to SFO airport, guest should contact the property for shuttle details and arrangements.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1987
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 421
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 4.95 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 4.95 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bay 223 - Serves Bay Area French cuisine in a casual atmosphere overlooking the lagoon. Themed menus and customized children's cuisine are available. An outdoor terrace is on site. Open from early morning to late evening daily.
Bay Bar - Adjoins the Bay 223 restaurant, overlooking the pool and lagoon. Features signature cocktails and an extensive bar menu. Open afternoons and evenings.
Le Market - Small café with glass display unit. Sandwiches and pastries made on site. Open from 6 AM to 10:30 PM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an outdoor pool and patio area. Inside, the fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Complimentary towels are also provided.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 27 and USD 50 for adults, USD 27 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Sofitel Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel San Bay Francisco
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay
- Redwood City Sofitel
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Redwood City
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.