Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco
Where You'll Stay
Within a 10-minute walk of popular sights like Westfield San Francisco Centre and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, InterContinental San Francisco is a great choice if you want to stay in Downtown San Francisco. This luxury hotel is also close to sights like South Park and Lombard Street. Powell St. Station is 0.4 mi away for added convenience.
Step into one of the 550 classic rooms, where you can take advantage of minibars, 24-hour room service and WiFi. Don't miss the wired Internet, premium bedding and iPod dock.
This hotel has WiFi in public areas, a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Dine onsite at Luce, which serves Californian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We think you'll also appreciate the limo/town car service, health club and gift shop/newsstand.
InterContinental San Francisco
Rising 32 stories, the InterContinental San Francisco is a dramatic new addition to the city's rapidly growing SoMa (South of Market Street) district. The Moscone Center is adjacent, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is two blocks away. The main cable-car station is about four blocks from the hotel. Other notable nearby attractions include the San Francisco Shopping Centre (three blocks), Union Square (six blocks), and the Ferry Building Marketplace (one mile).
The on-site I Spa features 2 treatment rooms, Swiss showers, a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, massages, beauty services, hydrotherapy treatments, and an outdoor terrace. (Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments). A spacious health club includes an indoor pool and Jacuzzi tub. Hotel amenities also include ATM/banking, luggage storage, currency exchange, tour tickets assistance, and express check-out. Garage parking is available for a surcharge.
Luce, the hotel's stylish Michelin-rated restaurant, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. California-Italian cuisine, paired with fine wines, takes center stage. Event catering and wedding services are provided, as well as translation services and technology helpdesk. The hotel also has a ballroom, 24-hour business center and 21 meeting rooms.
This San Francisco hotel is 100-percent smoke-free.
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 43000
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 550
- Number of floors - 33
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Bathtub or shower
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 200 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 61.56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- InterContinental Hotel
- InterContinental Hotel San Francisco
- InterContinental San Francisco
- San Francisco InterContinental
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).