Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star San Francisco hotel in North Beach
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Within a 5-minute walk of popular sights like Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum and Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf, Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco is a great choice if you want to stay in North Beach. This business-friendly hotel is also within a short walk of Pier 39 and Lombard Street.
Relax in one of the 316 lovely rooms, all of which come with room service, pillowtop beds and premium bedding. You'll also appreciate the refrigerator, down comforter and iPod dock.
A perfect base for exploring San Francisco, this hotel provides an outdoor pool, limo/town car service and a 24-hour fitness center. Grab a bite at Brick and Beam, which serves American cuisine. A spa tub, a 24-hour business center and conference space are also available.
Stretch your travel dollars with free WiFi in rooms and public areas.
Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco
Renovated in June 2015, this San Francisco Hyatt Centric offers a prime location two blocks from Fisherman's Wharf and the waterfront. Cable cars stop right outside the hotel for easy access to North Beach, Chinatown, Union Square, and other attractions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel. A computer station, a 24-hour business center, and meeting space make the Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco an ideal gathering place for conventions and business travelers. An onsite restaurant serves up contemporary American fare and drinks.
With Hyatt's Fast Board service, guests can retrieve flight information and print boarding passes at no charge from a kiosk in the lobby. An airport shuttle is also available, for a fee.
In addition to a year-round outdoor pool, the hotel offers a fitness center with cardio machines equipped with individual TVs.
Street-metered and lot parking (surcharge) are available nearby.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 12
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1765
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 316
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Brick & Beam – Newly renovated historic restaurant with a contemporary ambiance. The regionally inspired menu showcases American grill favorites, including house-smoked meats and barbecue, as well as appetizers, cocktails, and craft beers. A breakfast buffet is available (surcharge) and plasma TVs provide entertainment. This restaurant is located in a historic building with big arched windows and exposed-brick walls, serving food and drinks daily from early morning until late evening.
Room service is available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
A heated outdoor pool and spa tub are located in a courtyard surrounded by buildings that protect sunbathers from chilly ocean breezes.
Open 24 hours, the Hyatt Centric fitness center includes elliptical machines, treadmills, exercise bikes, and recumbent bikes, all with individual TVs. The center also has resistance equipment, free weights, medicine balls, and a big-screen TV. Chilled face towels add a refreshing touch.
Just two blocks from the hotel, the scenic waterfront is perfect for a brisk walk or run. Bicycle trips across the Golden Gate Bridge are also great fun, and rental shops are within two or three blocks of the hotel. Fishing charters are available along Fisherman's Wharf.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per week
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Destination fee: USD 23.29 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 12 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Fisherman's Wharf Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
- Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).