Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Just minutes from Westfield San Francisco Centre, Hotel Zelos San Francisco is in Downtown San Francisco and within a 10-minute walk of San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Sights like Lombard Street and Pier 39 are also close to this business-friendly hotel. For added convenience, Powell St. Station is 0.1 mi away.
Set your bags down and relax in one of the 202 lovely rooms, complete with minibars, WiFi and premium bedding. Don't miss the TVs, and other amenities include free newspapers and laptop-compatible safes.
Providing a perfect base for exploring San Francisco, this hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, conference space and concierge services. Sip a drink while dining at Dirty Habit, which serves breakfast and dinner. You'll also find multilingual staff, a 24-hour front desk and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Save your money for fun outside the hotel with free WiFi in public areas.
Hotel Zelos San Francisco
The Hotel Zelos San Francisco offers guests a secluded retreat 5 floors above the street in a historic 9-story building.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness facility onsite. Guests may also use a nearby health club (surcharge). Staff provide concierge services and can assist with printing services, while there is over 5,000 square feet (465 square meters) of space with 6 meeting rooms and multiple large conference rooms, audio-visual equipment and a technology help desk. The onsite restaurant Dirty Habit serves breakfast and dinner daily, specializing in seasonal shareable fare and rare brown spirits. There is also event catering and banquet services, concierge service and tour service and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- 24-hour front desk
- Reception hall
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 6
- Total number of rooms - 202
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Dirty Habit is located on the 5th floor of Hotel Zelos San Franciscos. An intimate atmosphere with a heated patio, creative cocktails, and an emphasis on rare brown spirits and seasonal fare. Open Monday through Sunday for breakfast and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Zelos San Francisco's 24-hour fitness facility has a treadmill, an exercise bike, free weights, and a weight machine. Guests can use a nearby fitness center with a swimming pool and a range of cardio and weight machines (surcharge).
The hotel is 1 block from Yerba Buena Gardens, which has a children's playground, an indoor ice-skating rink, and an antique carousel. Several public golf courses in San Francisco are nearby, including the Presidio Golf Club 4 miles (6.4 kilometers) from the hotel and the Lincoln Park Golf Course 6 miles (9.6 kilometers) away. Bike rentals can be arranged. The Embarcadero, 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the hotel, is popular with joggers. Many visitors to San Francisco walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 29.11 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Hotel Palomar San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Palomar
- Palomar Hotel San Francisco
- Palomar San Francisco
- Palomar San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Palomar
- San Francisco Palomar
- San Francisco Palomar Hotel
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco
- Hotel Zelos
- Zelos San Francisco
- Hotel Palomar San Francisco a Kimpton Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.