Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Just minutes from Westfield San Francisco Centre, Hotel Nikko San Francisco is in Downtown San Francisco and within a 15-minute walk of San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. This family-friendly hotel is also close to sights like Lombard Street and Pier 39. Powell St. Station is 0.2 mi away for added convenience.
Step into one of the 532 lovely rooms, where you can take advantage of minibars, 24-hour room service and pillowtop beds. Don't miss the premium bedding, down comforter and coffee maker.
Guests of this hotel can enjoy a rooftop terrace, a nightclub and an indoor pool. Take it easy with a drink at the lobby lounge or grab a bite at Anzu Restaurant and Bar, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll find other features like a 24-hour health club, a hair salon and a gift shop/newsstand.
Save your money for fun outside the hotel with free in-room WiFi.
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
In addition to an indoor pool (surcharge), The recently renovated Hotel Nikko San Francisco provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with basic complimentary WiFi.
Business amenities include a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 29,000 sq feet (2,700 sq meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a 24-hour fitness facilities (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1987
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 2694
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 29000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 25
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Anzu Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool (surcharge) and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 500 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Hotel Nikko
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.