Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star San Diego resort steps from Mission Bay
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Book your stay at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina and you'll be steps from popular attractions like Mission Bay. Belmont Park and SeaWorld are also close to this business-friendly resort.
At the end of a busy day, return to one of the 438 inviting rooms, all of which come with phones.
This resort has massage/treatment rooms, an outdoor pool and a health club. Dine onsite at Red Marlin, which has ocean views and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Other features include a gift shop/newsstand, a sauna and a spa tub.
Take advantage of the free WiFi and wired Internet in public areas.
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina provides a waterslide, a health club, and a spa tub. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This business-friendly resort also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Year Built 1959
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 438
- Number of floors - 18
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Red Marlin - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per week, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 125.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 32 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Hyatt Mission
- Hyatt Mission Bay
- Hyatt Regency Mission
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa Hotel San Diego
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa San Diego
- Mission Bay Hyatt
- Mission Bay Hyatt Regency
- Mission Bay Hyatt Spa
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa Resort
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa Marina
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.