Overview of Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses
Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses
Guests rated this property 4.5/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Foret Hilton18 min walk
Royal Palace2 min drive
Jardin d'Essais Botaniques3 min drive
Rabat (RBA-Sale)16 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Hotwire. Try new dates to check availability.
View in a map
About this area
Located in Rabat, Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Villa des Arts and Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Rabat Zoo and Royal Moroccan Federation for Equestrian Sports Dar Essalam. Looking to get your feet wet? Snorkeling, water skiing and windsurfing adventures can be found near the property. Guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Foret Hilton - 18 min walk
- Royal Palace - 2 min drive
- Jardin d'Essais Botaniques - 3 min drive
- Bibliothèque Nationale du Royaume du Maroc - 9 min drive
- Chellah - 9 min drive
- Rabat Ville Station - 8 min drive
- Rabat (RBA-Sale) - 16 min drive
- El Patio – Garden-view buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Al Warda – Serves dinner daily.
- Golden Fish – Poolside fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- So Good – Restaurant with a bar. Open on select days. Reservations required.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Tue, Jun 30 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):
One of the swimming pools