Overview of Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
4.0/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.0/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Personal protective equipment
- Social distancing
Explore the area
Betsy Ross House3 min walk
Benjamin Franklin Bridge5 min walk
National Constitution Center6 min walk
Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)15 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Hotwire. Try new dates to check availability.
View in a map
About this area
Located in Philadelphia's Old City neighborhood, Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District is in the historical district and near a metro station. Philadelphia Museum of Art and Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall. Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo are not to be missed. Guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Betsy Ross House - 3 min walk
- Benjamin Franklin Bridge - 5 min walk
- National Constitution Center - 6 min walk
- Liberty Bell Center - 7 min walk
- Independence Hall - 7 min walk
- 5th St. Station - 4 min walk
- Philadelphia 30th St Station - 5 min drive
- Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL) - 15 min drive
- Coins Restaurant and Pub – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Sun, Oct 11 2020 - Thu, Apr 29 2021 (dates are subject to change):