Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel in Center City
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Just steps from Walnut Street, Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square is in Center City and within a 5-minute walk of Rittenhouse Square. This business-friendly hotel is also within a short walk of Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts and City Hall. Walnut Locust Station is 0.3 mi away for added convenience.
Set down your bags and unwind in one of the 301 lovely rooms, complete with room service, pillowtop beds and premium bedding. You'll also appreciate the refrigerator, free bottled water and LCD TV with cable channels.
This hotel has a 24-hour fitness center, a hair salon and a gift shop/newsstand. Dine at one of the 2 restaurants or close out the evening with a cocktail from the bar/lounge. You'll also have access to a 24-hour business center, conference space and concierge services.
Take advantage of the free WiFi in rooms and public areas.
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Philadelphia Hotel offers a city center location 1 block from Rittenhouse Square. The Pennsylvania Convention Center, Independence Hall, and the Liberty Bell are all nearby. The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia's wide array of amenities includes restaurants and a 24 hour fitness center. Other services include valet parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1926
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Video-game console
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
The Prime Rib - Handsome dinner-only restaurant serving prime rib, steaks, chops, and seafood to the accompaniment of a jazz duo. Stylish 1940s-inspired decor with black lacquer and leather, leopard-print carpet. Dinner nightly.
Tavern 17 Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offering late-night orders. Contemporary decor. Featuring a 1,200-bottle wine room. 17 red wines and 17 white wines by the glass. Offers happy hour Monday - Friday and live entertainment on Friday nights. Room service is available from early morning until late evening.
The Coffee Bar - Offers flavored coffees, pastries, sandwiches, and soup. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Up to 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 8 and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 44 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
- Philadelphia Radisson
- Philadelphia Warwick Hotel
- Radisson Blu Warwick
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel
- Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia Warwick
- Radisson Warwick Blu
- Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Plaza Philadelphia
- Warwick Philadelphia
- Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
- Warwick Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Warwick Rittenhouse Square
- Warwick Hotel Square
- The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).