Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star hotel in Center City
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Just steps from Walnut Street, Sofitel Philadelphia is in Center City and within a 10-minute walk of Rittenhouse Square. Reading Terminal Market and Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts are also within a short walk of this luxury hotel. City Hall Station is 0.3 mi away for added convenience.
At the end of a busy day, return to one of the 306 elegant rooms, all of which come with minibars, room service and wired Internet. You'll also appreciate the premium bedding, free bottled water and coffee maker.
This hotel has limo/town car service, a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Sip a drink while dining at Liberte, one of 2 restaurants, which serves lunch and dinner. In addition, you'll find conference space, concierge services and multilingual staff.
Stretch your travel dollars with free WiFi in rooms and public areas.
Renovations & Closures
The 14-story Sofitel Philadelphia offers a brand new urban chic lounge Liberte, a French breakfast restaurant, a well-equipped 24-hour fitness center, and 16,870 square feet (1,567 square meters) of meeting facilities. Additional amenities include a concierge desk and express check-in. Complimentary low-speed (512 kbps) wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms, and high-speed wireless Internet is available for a surcharge. Computer station available.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1567
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 16870
- Conference center
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 306
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.99 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary morning coffee station to all guests, featuring espresso machine with espresso pods (decaf, regular, double), coffee accessories (vanilla, cinnamon, syrup), a fresh whole fruit of the day, and complimentary pastries (until 8 AM).
Chez Colette - Breakfast is served in an informal 1920s ambiance at this charming French brasserie.
Liberte Lounge - Urban chic lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. Check out the happy hour specials. Open for lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 300 per stay
- Up to 30 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Philadelphia Sofitel
- Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel
- Accor Philadelphia Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia