Get an overview of this hotel4-star Manhattan hotel in Central New York City
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Within a 10-minute walk of popular sights like Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall, Hudson New York, Central Park is a great choice if you want to stay in Central New York City. This business-friendly hotel is also close to sights like Broadway and Barney's.
Step into one of the 866 inviting rooms and take advantage of WiFi, Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters. IPod docks, flat-screen TVs with cable channels and safes are added in-room conveniences.
Providing a perfect base for exploring Manhattan, this hotel offers a rooftop terrace, a garden and a fitness center. The onsite restaurant is convenient for a bite to eat, and you can close out the evening with cocktails from one of the 3 bars/lounges. A library, conference space and a business center are other features.
Save your money for fun outside the hotel with free WiFi in public areas.
Hudson New York, Central Park
Envisioned by design superstar Philippe Starck, this New York City hotel features an enchanting private park with towering 45-foot trees, ivy-covered walls, and an assortment of antique and modern garden furniture. Complete with heaters and a glass roof, it is a microcosm of Central Park - a refuge for eating, drinking, relaxing, and enjoying the outdoors removed from the bustle of the city below. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Reminiscent of classic English clubs and drawing rooms, the Library is a cozy hangout perfect for relaxing by the fireplace, drinking with friends, shooting billiards, or reading a book from the Library's extensive collection. The 15th-floor Sky Terrace, trimmed with trees in oversized flower pots, attracts sun worshippers with its teak chaise lounges and views of the skyline and Hudson River (open seasonally). Valet parking is available on site (surcharge).
The Hudson's Urban Resort Fee provides guests with WiFi for up to 4 devices, local calls, access to a 24-hour fitness center, and a $10 food and beverage credit. Need help on deciding which activities to do? Concierge services onsite can help. Conduct business in any one of the 8 meeting rooms.
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 866
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 24
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting rooms 8
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 6972
- Conference space size (meters) - 627
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 32.61 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
- Hudson Hotel
- Hudson Hotel New York
- Hudson New York
- Hudson New York Central Park Hotel
- Hudson New York Central Park
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.