Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star New York hotel in Midtown
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Just steps from Central Park, Hudson New York, Central Park is in Midtown and within a 10-minute walk of Lincoln Center. Carnegie Hall and Ed Sullivan Theater are also within a short walk of this business-friendly hotel. 59 St. - Columbus Circle Station is 0.2 mi away for added convenience.
Step into one of the 866 inviting rooms and take advantage of Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and safes. You'll appreciate the flat-screen TV, and other amenities include desks and designer toiletries.
Providing a perfect base for exploring New York, this hotel offers a rooftop terrace, a garden and a fitness center. The onsite restaurant is convenient for a bite to eat, and you can close out the evening with cocktails from one of the 3 bars/lounges. A library, conference space and a business center are other features.
Take advantage of the free WiFi in rooms and public areas.
Hudson New York, Central Park
Envisioned by design superstar Philippe Starck, this New York City hotel features an enchanting private park with towering 45-foot trees, ivy-covered walls, and an assortment of antique and modern garden furniture. Complete with heaters and a glass roof, it is a microcosm of Central Park - a refuge for eating, drinking, relaxing, and enjoying the outdoors removed from the bustle of the city below. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Reminiscent of classic English clubs and drawing rooms, the Library is a cozy hangout perfect for relaxing by the fireplace, drinking with friends, shooting billiards, or reading a book from the Library's extensive collection. The 15th-floor Sky Terrace, trimmed with trees in oversized flower pots, attracts sun worshippers with its teak chaise lounges and views of the skyline and Hudson River (open seasonally). Valet parking is available on site (surcharge).
The Hudson's Urban Resort Fee provides guests with WiFi for up to 4 devices, local calls, access to a 24-hour fitness center, and a $10 food and beverage credit. Need help on deciding which activities to do? Concierge services onsite can help. Conduct business in any one of the 8 meeting rooms.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 627
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6972
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 866
- Number of floors - 24
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 150 per stay
- Up to 20 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 34.37 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
- Hudson Hotel
- Hudson Hotel New York
- Hudson New York
- Hudson New York Central Park Hotel
- Hudson New York Central Park
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.