Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel in Downtown Minneapolis
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Stay in Downtown Minneapolis at The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton and you'll be within a 15-minute walk of popular sights like Target Center and Target Field. Sights like Mill Ruins Park and Basilica of Saint Mary are also close to this business-friendly hotel. For added convenience, Nicollet Mall Station is 0.2 mi away.
Relax in one of the 281 lovely rooms, all of which come with room service, pillowtop beds and WiFi. Don't miss the premium bedding, refrigerator and down comforter.
Guests of this hotel can enjoy a fitness center, a gift shop/newsstand and a 24-hour business center. Dine onsite at Jolliet House, one of 2 restaurants, which serves breakfast. You'll find other features like conference space, concierge services and multilingual assistance.
The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Located within the IDS Center, The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton is connected via indoor skyway to 50 blocks of downtown businesses, shops, and attractions. Two shopping malls, 2 sports venues, and a convention center are all within 6 blocks. On-site facilities include Basil's Restaurant, serving American cuisine for breakfast and weekend brunches. As well as Jacques Restaurant & Bar serving lunch and dinner daily and offering happy hour on weekday evenings. A well-equipped fitness center is open 24 hours, and guests receive discounted access to an indoor lap pool at a health club 4 blocks away.
Complimentary WiFi is available in the marble lobby, lounge, restaurant, and 24-hour business center, which also provides printing, faxing, copying, and business services (surcharges). Meeting and event space includes the 13,000-square-foot windows on Minnesota meeting center, located on the 50th floor of the adjacent IDS Tower.
The Marquette by Hilton is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 9
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2469
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 26579
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Number of floors - 19
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Jolliet House - Located on the 3rd floor, Jolliet House offers a seasonal approach to casual dining. Enjoy breakfast and weekend brunch in a comfortably informal atmosphere with an American menu featuring locally grown ingredients. Terrace dining is available overlooking the spectacular Crystal Court in the IDS Center.
Jacques Restaurant & Bar - Located in the lobby, serving innovative Mediterranean/Northern Italian cuisine in a modern and appealing space. Open for lunch, dinner, and happy hour.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the 5th floor, The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton's 24-hour fitness room has 2 flat-screen TVs, towels, bottled water, free weights, and 2 dozen cardiovascular and strength-training machines, including treadmills, stationary bikes, and stair machines.
Guests receive discounted access (complimentary to guests in executive rooms) to an indoor lap pool located in a health club 4 blocks away. The 18-hole Hiawatha Golf Course is 6 miles (9.6 kilometers) away. Fort Snelling State Park, 11.5 miles (18.5 kilometers) away, has hiking and biking trails, fishing, and canoeing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Hilton Marquette
- Marquette Hilton
- Marquette Hilton Hotel
- Marquette Hilton Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hilton Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Curio Collection Hilton Minneapolis
- Marquette Curio Collection Hilton Minneapolis
- Marquette Curio Collection Hilton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.