Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star hotel in Downtown Minneapolis
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Just minutes from Target Center, Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown is in Downtown Minneapolis and within a 15-minute walk of Target Field. Basilica of Saint Mary and Mill Ruins Park are also convenient to this luxury hotel. For added convenience, Nicollet Mall Station is 0.2 mi away.
Unwind in one of the 360 fantastic rooms, where you can take advantage of room service, pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets. Don't miss the rainfall shower, refrigerator and pillow menu.
Guests of this hotel can enjoy limo/town car service, a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Grab a bite at the restaurant or sip a cocktail from the bar/lounge. Other features include conference space, concierge services and multilingual assistance.
Take advantage of the free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas.
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
The Radisson Blu Minneapolis' downtown location is convenient for business or leisure activities. Additional conveniences include complimentary wired and wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center with computer station. The FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A 17th-floor fitness center offers panoramic views, and for those who like to swim, discounted swimming passes can be purchased at a nearby gym.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 22
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1987
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2694
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 29000
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 360
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Free bottled water
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free wired Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar - Located off the lobby, with a separate entrance on Seventh Street. Upscale Midwestern fare in a relaxed yet sophisticated ambience. Exhibition kitchen, hickory-fired brick oven, full bar, signature cocktails, beer and wines by the glass or bottle. Espresso. Two private dining rooms with seating for 8–42. Specialties include wood-fired steaks, chicken, and fish. Monthly specials based on local seasonal ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The 17th-story fitness room provides stair machines, treadmills, elliptical trainers, free weights, resistance machines, multiple TVs, women's and men's locker rooms, towel service, and panoramic views of downtown.
The Mississippi River, six blocks from the hotel, is a good place for seasonal jogging and cycling; riverboat cruises are also available. A year-round ice-skating rink is six blocks away. Two golf courses are within six miles, and seasonal cross-country ski trails are 20 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 20.00 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Radisson Plaza
- Radisson Plaza Hotel
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis
- Radisson Plaza Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Radisson
- Radisson Minneapolis
- Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown Hotel
- Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.