Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Las Vegas hotel close to Las Vegas Convention Center
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Book a stay at Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino and you'll be just a short walk from Las Vegas Convention Center and within a mile of Sands Expo Convention Center. This business-friendly hotel is also close to Fashion Show Mall and High Roller. Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station is 0.3 mi away for added convenience.
Step into one of the 314 convenient rooms, where you can take advantage of free local calls, free toiletries and irons/ironing boards. You're sure to appreciate the refrigerator, TV with cable channels and hair dryer.
Guests of this hotel can enjoy a casino, an outdoor pool and a garden. Lift your spirits with a drink at the lobby lounge or sit down to a meal at Bon Temps Cafe, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A hair salon, a spa tub and a 24-hour business center are other features.
Stretch your travel dollars with free WiFi in rooms and public areas, along with a roundtrip airport shuttle. You'll be glad that self parking is also included.
Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino
Located 2 blocks from the Las Vegas Convention Center, 1 block from the monorail station, and a 0.5 miles (1 kilometer) from the Sands Expo Center, The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is just 1 mile (1.5 kilometers) from the Strip.
On site, guests have access to an intimate casino with 50 contemporary slot- and video-poker machines. Also in the casino, a 24-hour lounge with HDTVs, serves drinks and a bar menu from late evening until early morning. Other hotel features include a seasonal outdoor pool, spacious sundeck, and a spa tub. All meals are served in Bon Temps Café, the hotel restaurant.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. Business amenities include a conference center and 24-hour business center.
A complimentary area shuttle is available for guests' convenience; running daily from 7 am to 10 pm. Please call the hotel directly to arrange the pick and drop off time and location.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Number of slot machines - 50
- Number of gaming tables - 0
- Number of VIP gaming rooms - 0
- Casino floor size square meters - 177
- Casino floor size square feet - 1900
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 362
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3900
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 314
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Bon Temps Café - Offering casual dining, this restaurant has an American menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A limited menu is also available from 11 PM to 6 AM.
Casino Lounge - Open 24 hours with a daily happy hour with from 3 PM to 6 PM, and 4 TVs to watch your favorite sports teams in a comfortable and fun environment.
Nearby Things to Do
Within the Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino hotel's garden courtyard are an unheated, 60-foot-long free-form pool and a heated year-round 10-person spa tub. Guests can sunbathe on a 4,000-square-foot sundeck furnished with lounge chairs.
Skydiving and helicopter tours are popular with Las Vegas visitors. Numerous golf courses are available in the Las Vegas area.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 5.60 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino
- Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Mardi Gras Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Mardi Gras Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Mardi Gras Hotel Casino
- Mardi Gras Casino Las Vegas
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.