Overview of Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel
Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel
4.1/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.2/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Eleftherias Square1 min walk
Heraklion Archaeological Museum1 min walk
St. Titus Church (Agios Titos Cathedral)4 min walk
Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis)18 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Hotwire. Try new dates to check availability.
View in a map
About this area
Located in Heraklion, Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel is in the city center and near the beach. Museum of the Battle for Crete and National Resistance and Historical Museum of Crete are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Natural History Museum of Crete and Watercity Waterpark. Traveling with kids? Consider Dinosauria Park, or check out an event or a game at Freedom National Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails. Guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Eleftherias Square - 1 min walk
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum - 1 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 4 min walk
- Vikelaia Municipal Library - 4 min walk
- St. Titus Church (Agios Titos Cathedral) - 4 min walk
- Nikos Kazantzakis Airport (HER) - 18 min drive
- Cafe Capsis – Bistro offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Erofilli – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- AegeanView Pool Bar/Resto – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Wed, Jul 01 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):