Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel in Downtown Denver
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Just a short walk from United States Mint, Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel is in Downtown Denver and within a mile of Colorado State Capitol Building. This business-friendly hotel is also close to sights like Coors Field and Denver Art Museum. For added convenience, 16th - Stout Station is adjacent.
At the end of a busy day, return to one of the 297 impressive rooms, all of which come with room service, pillowtop beds and premium bedding. You'll also appreciate the coffee maker, LCD TV with satellite channels and laptop-compatible safe.
This hotel has limo/town car service, a 24-hour fitness center and a library. Toast your day with drinks and dinner at Harry's Bar and Grille, which serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll also find a 24-hour business center, conference space and concierge services.
Stretch your travel dollars with free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas, as well as an area shuttle. Also included: a train station pick-up service.
Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
This 12-story Magnolia Hotel Denver, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel occupies a 1911 bank building, considered Denver's first “skyscraper.” The 16th Street Mall, a pedestrian-friendly outdoor mall with department stores, boutiques, restaurants, and casual cafés, is one block away. The Colorado Convention Center is three blocks away.
Dining option is also available for lunch and dinner, where guests can savor American cuisine.
The hotel offers 11,330 square feet of meeting space and the Magnolia Ballroom can accommodate up to 300 guests, which is in a separate building across 17th Street. On-site self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges).
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms 9
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1911
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1053
- Free area shuttle
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 11330
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel serves a nightly cookies and milk buffet.
Harry's Bar and Grille - Colorful restaurant, retro-mod lounge featuring cocktails, appetizers,light dares, lunch and dinner. Popular spot for after-work drinks.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have secured 24-hour access to Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel's fitness center, which includes a spacious lobby, cardio equipment, weight machines, strategically placed televisions, and women's and men's locker rooms.
A bicycling and running path runs along Cherry Creek, five blocks away. The South Platte River, popular for whitewater rafting, is accessible about one mile northwest of downtown. Bike paths and parks line the river.
The 314-acre City Park, less than five miles from downtown Denver, is home to a golf course, tennis and horseshoe courts, playgrounds, two lakes, and sport fields. The Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science are also located there.
Summit County, a little more than an hour west of Denver, offers four popular ski areas: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin. Vail is 100 miles west of Denver.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Denver Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Denver
- Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Hotel Denver Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Magnolia Denver Tribute Portfolio
- Magnolia Hotel Denver a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.