Photo gallery for Gut Ising
Overview of Gut Ising
Guests rated this property 4.6/5 for cleanliness.
- Hot tub
- Free WiFi
- Pet friendly
- Parking included
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Kirchberg 3, Chieming, BY, 83339
Explore the area
- Lake Chiemsee17 min walk
- Strandbad Seeon9 min drive
- Seeon Abbey10 min drive
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart)36 min drive
About this area
Located in Chieming, Gut Ising is connected to the convention center. Seeon Abbey and Herrenchiemsee New Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Chiemsee and Strandbad Seeon. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and ice skating.
- Lake Chiemsee - 17 min walk
- Strandbad Seeon - 9 min drive
- Seeon Abbey - 10 min drive
- Frauenchiemsee - 11 min drive
- Öffentlicher Badestrand Übersee - 17 min drive
- Traunreut Matzing Station - 9 min drive
- Franz Josef Strauss International Airport (MUC) - 80 min drive
- Gourmetrestaurant USINGA – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Goldener Pflug – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- DERBY – Golf course view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Il Cavallo – Garden-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days.
- Gut Ising Hotel Bar – Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Spend the day relaxing at Gut Ising's private beach, practicing your swing on the golf course, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. All 105 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
Disinfectant is used to clean the property
High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
Sheets and towels are washed at 60°C/140°F or hotter
Contactless check-in and check-out
Cashless transactions are available for all charges at the property
Protective shields in place at main contact areas
Social distancing measures in place
Personal protective equipment worn by staff
Masks are required at the property
Hand sanitizer provided
Individually-wrapped food options available for breakfast
At check-in, guests must provide either a negative COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination
Negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 7 and up, and test must have been administered no more than 24 hours prior to check-in; COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 7 and up; guests must have received complete vaccination at least 14 days prior to check-in
This information is provided by our partners.