Photo gallery for Canopee Lit
Overview of Canopee Lit
Guests rated this property 4.3/5 for cleanliness.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Breakfast included
- Business services
303, Chemin De L'anse De Roche, Sacre Coeur, QC, GOT1YO
Explore the area
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park9 min walk
- Observation de l'Ours Noir12 min drive
- Marine Mammal Interpretation Centre25 min drive
About this area
Canopee Lit is located in Sacre Coeur. Observation de l'Ours Noir and Tadoussac Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park and Parc National du Fjord-du-Saguenay. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing, kayaking, and whale-watching.
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park - 9 min walk
- Observation de l'Ours Noir - 12 min drive
- Chapelle de Tadoussac - 24 min drive
- Chauvin Trading Post - 24 min drive
- Marine Mammal Interpretation Centre - 25 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast and brunch. Reservations required.
About this property
Along with a marina, this smoke-free tree house has a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and a library are onsite. All 8 rooms provide kitchenettes, balconies, and coffee makers.