Get an overview of this hotel 5-star Boston hotel in West End
Where You'll Stay
Just minutes from Massachusetts General Hospital, The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston is in West End and within a 10-minute walk of Museum of Science. This luxury hotel is also within a short walk of Boston Public Garden and Massachusetts State House. For added convenience, Charles-MGH Station is adjacent.
Step into one of the 298 luxurious rooms, where you can take advantage of sofa beds, minibars and 24-hour room service. Don't miss the Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforter and free bottled water.
This hotel offers a nightclub, limo/town car service and a fitness center. Dining options include 2 restaurants, and the 4 bars/lounges are great spots to lift your spirits. In addition, you'll find conference space, a business center and concierge services.
Take advantage of the free WiFi and wired Internet in public areas.
The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, a fitness center, and a terrace. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston is a smoke-free property.
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Year Built - 1851
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Sofa bed
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Liberty Hotel Starwood
- Liberty Hotel Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Luxury Collection Boston
- Liberty Luxury Collection
- Liberty Starwood Luxury Collection Boston
- Liberty Starwood Luxury Collection
- The Liberty Hotel A Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Marriott Luxury Collection Boston
- Liberty Marriott Luxury Collection
- The Liberty a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- The Liberty a Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty riott Collection Bost
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.