Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel in Downtown Boston
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Just steps from Boston City Hall, Boston Omni Parker House Hotel is in Downtown Boston and within a 10-minute walk of Boston Common. This business-friendly hotel is also within a short walk of Quincy Market and New England Aquarium. Park St. Station is 0.2 mi away for added convenience.
Relax in one of the 551 impressive rooms, all of which come with 24-hour room service, WiFi and wired Internet. You'll also appreciate the premium bedding, pillow menu and MP3 dock.
A perfect base for exploring Boston, this hotel provides WiFi in public areas, limo/town car service and a fitness center. Dine onsite at Parkers Restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll also have access to a gift shop/newsstand, a 24-hour business center and conference space.
Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
The Boston Omni Parker House Hotel, which opened in 1855, is the longest continuously operating hotel in America. It stands at the foot of historic Beacon Hill. The Massachusetts State House, with its distinctive gilded dome, is two blocks away.
The Parker House has 18 meeting rooms with mahogany furniture and hand-carved chandeliers, mantelpieces, and mirror frames. Some of these rooms are named after literary figures who spent time in the hotel, such as Louisa May Alcott, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Harriet Beecher Stowe. The rooftop ballroom affords sweeping views of Boston. The 24-hour fitness center is equipped with treadmills, stair machines, exercise bikes, and resistance machines. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the public areas of the hotel.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 18
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1855
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 551
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Parker's - Appointed with oak paneling and Waterford chandeliers, Parker's serves American and Continental cuisine, including its famous Parker House Rolls and Boston Cream Pie. John F. Kennedy proposed to Jacqueline Bouvier at Table 40.
Parker's Bar - Mahogany paneling, a fireplace, and stained-glass windows provide appealing surroundings for cocktails, along with dining from the Parker's menu. The spot was popular with Boston's Saturday Club, a 19th-century literary group that included Thoreau, Emerson, and Oliver Wendell Holmes.
The Last Hurrah - This bar draws locals and Beacon Hill politicians for drinks and meals. It has a lighter, more casual feel than Parker's and is a good spot for people-watching both inside and out along School and Tremont streets.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 12.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
- Boston Omni Hotel
- Boston Omni Parker House
- Omni Parker House Boston
- Omni Boston
- Omni Boston Parker
- Omni Hotel Parker House
- Omni Parker House
- Omni Parker House Hotel
- Parker House Omni
- Parker House Omni Boston
- Omni Hotel Boston
- Boston Omni
- Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.