Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Cambridge hotel close to Boston Public Garden
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Book a stay at Boston Marriott Cambridge and you'll be just a short walk from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and within a mile of Massachusetts General Hospital. Boston Public Garden and TD Garden are also convenient to this business-friendly hotel. Kendall-MIT Station is 0.2 mi away for added convenience.
Step into one of the 433 lovely rooms and take advantage of 24-hour room service, WiFi and wired Internet. You'll also appreciate the premium bedding, coffee maker and Smart TV with cable channels.
This hotel offers a 24-hour health club, a gift shop/newsstand and conference space. Dine onsite at Champions, which serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, you'll find a business center, concierge services and multilingual staff.
Save your money for fun outside the hotel with free WiFi in public areas.
Boston Marriott Cambridge
The Boston Marriott Cambridge is a smoke-free property with 12 meeting rooms totaling 12,896 sq meters) of flexible space. The 9,730-sq-foot (904-sq-meter) grand ballroom divides into 7 sections and a presidential suite is available for VIP meetings. WiFi access is offered in all meeting rooms and public areas. Self-parking (surcharge) is located nearby and valet parking (surcharge) is available.
Dining options include a sports bar that serves food, a lounge, and a Starbucks cafe. Round-the-clock room service is available.
Guests can also take advantage of the recently renovated fitness center featuring brand new equipment, cardio machines equipped with personal TV's and Virtual Active features, Fitness on Demand®, a spacious free weight room, and a group fitness studio.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 12
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 12896
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 433
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 26
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Smart TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Champions - Casual sports bar serving American fare including appetizers, sandwiches, salads and entrees. Bar selections include over 35 domestic craft and imported beers, 20 wines by the glass, and a wide variety of precisely mixed cocktails. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lounge - Lobby lounge gives guests the opportunity to socialize and relax over signature cocktails and other beverages.
Starbucks - Coffee shop offering freshly brewed coffees and teas, as well as pastries.
The hotel offers 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 50.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Boston Cambridge Marriott
- Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel
- Boston Marriott Cambridge
- Boston Marriott Hotel Cambridge
- Cambridge Boston Marriott
- Cambridge Marriott
- Cambridge Marriott Boston
- Marriott Boston Cambridge
- Marriott Cambridge
- Marriott Cambridge Boston
- Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.