Hotwire Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel in Downtown Atlanta
Popular property highlights
Where You'll Stay
Within a 15-minute walk of popular sights like World of Coca Cola and Georgia Aquarium, The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta is a great choice if you want to stay in Downtown Atlanta. AmericasMart and Rialto Center for the Performing Arts are also within a short walk of this business-friendly hotel. For added convenience, Peachtree Center Station is adjacent.
Set your bags down and relax in one of the 1073 lovely rooms, complete with 24-hour room service, pillowtop beds and WiFi. Don't miss the premium bedding, down comforter and free bottled water.
Guests of this hotel can enjoy an indoor pool, limo/town car service and a 24-hour fitness center. Grab a bite at The Sun Dial, one of 2 restaurants, which serves American cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. You'll also find a gift shop/newsstand, conference space and a business center.
Take advantage of the free WiFi and wired Internet in public areas.
The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has completed a $70 million renovation of all its guestrooms, meeting spaces, lobby, and public areas.
Dining options include the panoramic Sundial Restaurant & Bar, located 723 feet above the city on the 73rd floor of the hotel. The Café serves both buffet and a la carte breakfast options while at Bar 210 you can relax with a drink and light evening fare. The lobby offers thoughtfully appointed seating areas featuring a Starbucks Coffee Bar, high speed internet access and power panels. A FedEx Office Business Center is located in the lobby featuring print, copy, mailing, and computer services.
The WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio is located on the 10th floor and features 24-hour guestroom key access, cardio and weight machines, free weights, and medicine and stability balls. The RunWestin Concierge is available every Tuesday and Thursday for guided, 3-mile scenic runs through the city.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1976
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7432
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 80000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1073
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 73
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
The Sun Dial - Situated on the upper floors of The Westin Peachtree Plaza, The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View offers unparalleled views for a distinct Atlanta dining experience. The city’s proximity to local, farm-to-table ingredients can be fully savored here. A tri-level complex with a cocktail lounge, and an observatory level with a breathtaking 360-degree panorama of the magnificent skyline from 723 feet (220 meters) above. Stationary observation level is located between bar and restaurant levels with viewing pods and telescopes suspended over restaurant. (Surcharge for entry to observation level. Minimum charge levied for bar level.)
The Café - Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu offered daily. Also open for lunch daily and dinner on weekdays. Window wall looking into tiered garden below street level.
Bar 210 - Bar and lounge with plush-fabric chairs serving cocktails and light fare.
Starbucks - Pastries, coffee, espresso drinks served daily from early morning to early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has a 50-by-25-foot year-round swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck furnished with cushioned teak lounge chairs under a retractable, curved-glass roof on the 11th floor.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Peachtree Plaza
- Peachtree Plaza Westin
- Peachtree Westin
- Peachtree Westin Plaza
- Westin Peachtree
- Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Plaza
- Atlanta Westin
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Atlanta
- Westin Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Hotel
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza
We should mention
Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.